Where do you ship products?
- At this time, we only ship orders to residents in the continental US.
How much is shipping?
- Shipping is at no extra cost to you! We include free shipping with all orders.
How fast is shipping?
- We aim to get your order to you as fast as possible. Any order made before 2 PM EST ships out on the same day.
Do you accept returns?
- Yes we do! Was your order not what you expected? Don’t worry — we’ll gladly accept merchandise returns in their original condition within 30 days after delivery. We also cover your shipping fees, so you can return your items at no cost to you!
Some rug titles only mention one color, but images show multiple colors. How do I see what the other colors are?
- You can find out secondary color information and other product specifications on the product page.
How accurate are the rug image colors to the rug itself?
- The images on our website are as accurate as possible. Due to differences in computer monitors, some rug colors may vary slightly.
How accurate are measurements on product pages?
- We try to be as accurate as possible. Exact specifications are available on the product page. However, there may be a variance of 2-3" in length or width.
Are your rugs machine washable?
Some of our rugs are, but not all! Check the product page to confirm whether it’s machine washable or not. For ones that are, washing is easy! Just throw it in your washing machine in cold water with mild detergent to clean. Don’t use bleach. After it’s washed, air dry the rug flat or hanging.
Do your rugs have non-skid backing?
- Not all of our rugs include non-skid backing! Check the rug’s product page to confirm.
Can I use one of your rugs in my bathroom?
- It’s best to use our machine-washable rugs in your bathroom. They can handle the moisture of the bathroom just fine. Most of our customers prefer to use 2’x3’ size rugs for their bathrooms. If the rug you’re looking at is not labeled as being machine washable, we do not recommend using it in the bathroom.
What type of rug pad should I use?
- A non-skid rug pad is recommended for places you walk often. Before you get one, though, make sure you know the material of your flooring. You’ll need to know what material rug pad to use that won’t cause discoloration or damage your floors.
Will my rug fade in the sun?
- It won’t! Our outdoor rugs are UV-treated to prevent fading.
Do I need to take my rug inside when it rains?
- You don’t! Our outdoor rugs are made of polypropylene fibers, so they handle rain just fine. However, they should be allowed to dry thoroughly afterward.
Can my rug pad be used on vinyl floors?
- Yes, it can! However, we recommend only using them on common vinyl flooring. Our rug pads are made with PVC, which can cause discoloration on luxury vinyl plank flooring.
Can this be used on top of a rug?
- We do not recommend putting a rug pad on top of the carpet. It’s meant to be set beneath the rug to prevent slipping on hard flooring.
Where can I find assembly instructions for my product?
- Sometimes, the assembly instructions aren’t included in the box. If that’s the case, we include a link on product pages to download product assembly instructions.
Can I mount bookcases to the wall?
- It depends on the product. Please see your product’s assembly instructions.